How to Install TomTom Android km unlimited V.1.17.1 for phone with Android Operating System
In this tutorial we will see how to Install TomTom Android km unlimited miles on any phone with the Android system.
TomTom GO Mobile is the navigation app with offline maps, traffic information in real time and alerts on the presence of tutors and safety cameras. Ideal for exploring new roads and taking daily routes.
Now it has become more and more fashionable to use the phone as a navigator, especially for the convenience of having in one device all the necessary for our movements and the possibility to bring it to us in every eventuality. The possibility of having TomTom Navigazione Traffic at your fingertips has made this application indispensable in our Android phone
1. The first thing to do is to download the latest version of TomTom GPS Navigation
be careful not to open the application and not to download any map.
2. Download TomTom Android km unlimited from the link at the end of the article.
3. Copy the folder named “com.tomtom.gplay.navapp” that you find in the path in “Android \ obb” and save it on your phone in a temporary folder of your Smartphone phone.
4. Uninstall the application not from the Play Store, but from the Manager
5. Install now TomTom Android km unlimited previously downloaded from the link a last article
6. Launch the app TomTom Android km unlimited relative to the icon and start the download of the map that interests us . If the download stops at 1%, or fails, copy the folder “com.tomtom.gplay.navapp” to “Android \ obb” that you can see in the main memory space or in your SD Card
7. At this point you do not have to restart your Android phone.
8. Last phase of the installation of TomTom Android km unlimited and to open the application and start downloading the map.
COULD INTEREST YOU: THE RAKING OF THE BEST IPTV APPLICATIONS TO WATCH TV ON THE PHONE